Garth is best known for his photos of Jazz artists, and is a member of the Jazz Journalists Association (JJA). His work has appeared in music publications, press kits, album liner notes and covers, websites, and newspapers around the world. Eschewing "posed" and "staged" photography, his approach has always been journalistic, striving to capture photos that possess both beauty and moment.
If you seek to capture a milestone in your life with timeless photos, Garth's low-key approach will not interfere with that moment. Anyone can buy a camera, but looking through the lens with a lifetime of experience is what makes a photographer. Garth's eye and ability to find the meaningful shot make him a great choice for people seeking a natural and real way to document their special event.
WHAT AND HOW
Garth Woods is not selling you a 'package.' You are simply hiring a talented photojournalist. You will receive your digital images after Garth has carefully reviewed, edited and cropped them, which are yours to keep forever. You can then make your own prints or books, as you want or need. You are hiring Garth for a block of time. It's that simple.
It's the perfect way to have amazing and beautiful photographs without all the undue expense. No pressure, no hidden costs, no upselling! Simple. Elegant. Meaningful.
Based in the Pocono Mountains of PA
Reception: $1500 (5 hours)
Ceremony and Reception: $2,000 Ceremony: $500 (2 hours)
Reception: $1200 (5 hours)
Ceremony and Reception: $1500
Includes finished photos, color-corrected and cropped, on disc or via electronic delivery, and on-line gallery for friends and family to view and/or purchase.
- Thank you so much for photographing our wedding. The ceremony was as beautiful as we had envisioned and you truely captured that essence. I can't believe how quick you were getting these to us. Loved going through the slideshow with Frank and reflecting on what we were thinking and feeling during the snapshots. Sincerely, - Wendy and Frank Arner
- Wow that was fast! Thank you so much for these wonderful photos to remember our day. We love them. We appreciate your time! It was nice meeting you. We will be sure to recommend you in the future. Thanks again! - Briana and Jace
- Oh, my! These pictures are absolutely perfect! Thank you so very much for capturing these special moments for us. - Danielle & Barrett
- Garth did an excellent job capturing so many wonderful moments during Danielle and Barrett's wedding. Thank You! - Mother of the Groom
I just wanted to thank you so much for the wonderful job that you have done for us. It was such a pleasure meeting you, you made our special day even more special! The pictures are absolutely wonderful! Perfect, perfect, perfect! Thank you so much!
All the best, - Linda and Sean
- Hi Garth! It was such a pleasure meeting you today and having you shoot our ceremony. These photos are even better than we could ever have hoped...and so fast! - Dorothea & Matthew
- I would like to thank you again for taking our wedding pictures. I had such great fun and you completely captured the joy of the day....the pictures are great. - Rosie & Luis
- Garth photographed our wedding and we never even noticed him. But when we saw the pictures – wow! We couldn't believe how gorgeous they were. We will treasure them forever. - Ann and Michael
- Thank you so much for taking all those photos. They look incredible! Thanks again for all you've done to make our wedding day memorable. The pictures are simply beautiful! - Jacklyn & John
- Garth, the pictures are amazing. I love them you caught some great candid moments.. - Stephanie
- Dear Garth,
We received the disc of our wedding photos today. Thanks! That was fast. Some of our friends waited months for their photos. We are so excited and so far we love every one of them. Thank you for capturing our wedding in a way that really worked for us! - Zoey and Allen
- Garth, thank you very much for those photos. They are fantastic - exactly the sort of stuff we were hoping for! - Mike and Stella
- It was a real pleasure meeting you and having you take our wedding pictures. We are so happy with the fast turn around and the pictures. Thank you again. - Adriana
You should notice a "Buy" icon above and right of individual photos. You can use this to purchase your favorite photos.
Photos are available in a variety of sizes and on a variety of quality photo papers.
You can crop the image to fit whatever size photo you wish to print right from within your shopping cart. However, I can also crop differently to allow you to print a better composition at your requested size. If you'd like a custom crop for any photo, please just let me know!
Click HERE for help on how to use the shopping cart.
If you would like to purchase a print of an image not currently for sale, or if you have any questions whatsoever about the print ordering process please email me.
Note: Any watermarks that appear online will not print with your prints or appear on original downloads.
In addition to prints, I offer a number of other products to get the most out of your photos.
- Hard-bound photo books carefully crafted by the photographer
- Custom designed birth and engagement announcements
- Thank you and holiday cards custom designed to fit your personality
- Photo CD of all the full res photos from your session to save on your computer or print yourself
- Digital downloads of individual photos
- Misc. gifts (click on "buy" icon in image page to explore!)
My business is directly integrated with Smugmug, a world-class organization that uses professional labs renowned for color accuracy.
If you are unhappy with your prints or gifts, Smugmug will refund your order or reprint. Simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org within 30 days of receiving your order.